Former Nepal international and MMC legend Basanta Gauchan is promoting Nepalese youth football though he is based in Japan.
He, with the support from enthusiast Prakash Tulachanand Fun Roots academy, is taking U12 youth team, Nepal to Japan next year in March.
Selection is going on in Pokhara. Senior coach Sambhu KC and AFC A licensed coach Rajendra Tamang are selecting the players.
"We are thankful to our supporters and well wishers. We are grateful to Funroots academy and its owner Hirano San for helping us to call team from Nepal to Japan to participate in Puma Toreros cup", added Gauchan.
- Former National Player & AFC A Licensed Coach Bill Tamang Passes Away
- Kaski: Bhimkali FC, Pokhara Wins 1st B13 Open 7-A-Side Championship
- Beach Football: ANFA Kaski XI Wins A Friendly Match
- 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup Final: African Roots Vs Sankata Club Today
- 19th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup: African Roots Enter FINAL
Nepal's New Stadium - FOLLOW UP VIDEO