2018 SAFF Suzuki cup official draw will be held in Dhaka on Wednesday.
Seven SAARC countries are participating in the championsip, which Bangladesh will host in Dhaka from September 4-11.
Bangladesh, are hosting the tournament for the third occasion, and are joined by Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
Coaches, players, VIPS and officials will attend the draw eager to find out what the 12th edition of the tournament will bring.
India are the defending champions and have claimed the title a record seven times.
Which team do you expect in Nepal's group?
COMMENT BELOW !
- Bassam Adheel Re-elected The President Of Football Association of Maldives
- COVID Pandemic: Bhutan FA Starts Training
- Chinese Taipei, India & Uzbekistan Express Interest In Hosting AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022
- AFC Cup 2019: Dhaka Abahani Lands Kathmandu
- Nepalese FIFA Refereees Conduct Opening Match Of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Gold Cup