Nepal's star forward Sabitra Bhandari, who has joined the French top division league club En Avant Guingamp, has made her debut for her new club.
Sabitra made her debut in the 13th match of the league played by Guingamp on Saturday. Despite not being Guingamp's first choice in the match against Bordeaux at her home ground, Sabitra entered the field in the 76th minute of the match.
However, the match ended in a 1-1 draw. Remember, Sabitra got the number 28 jersey in the team. After this result, Guingamp, which has 9 points from 13 games, remains in 10th place, one place above the relegation zone.
On the other hand, Bordeaux is at the bottom with 6 points, remaining in the 12th season. Leo is in the top position. Guingamp will play their next match against Fuluri next Saturday.
- Malaysia: 2nd Gorkhali Cup On April 10-11
- Nepali Origin Danish Player Sashwant Rana Makes Debut For Malmo FF
- SAMBA Continues To Play In Later Half For Guingamp
- Kuwait: Purbeli Tiger FC Wins Title Of 1st Al Mulla Exchange Sarokar Gold Cup
- Canada: Brotherhood Nepalese Sports Club Taking Part In Nabizada Memorial Cup