Sagarmath club, Morang has defended the title of Itahari gold cup.
They defeated Church Boys United 6-5 PSO on Saturday at Itahari stadium to win the title of 13th Itahari gold cup. Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
The champions received NRs 10 lakh and runners up team got NRs 5 lakh.
The captain of the winning team, Mahendra Karki became the most valuable player of the tournament and received NRs 1 lakh.
Best GK: Dev Limbu
Best DF: Bishal Basnet
Best MF: Mausam Limbu
Best FW: Stephae Binong
All of them received NRs 20,000 cash each.
Afeez Olawale became the highest goal scorer and received Nrs 30000 cash.
Rastriya Jagriti yuwa club organized the champioship.
- Sunsari: APF Pakali Wins Title Of 1st Altitude Running Cup
- Sunsari: Chakraghatti FC Clinches Title Of 22nd Rajabas Challenge Cup
- Sunsari: Hosts Rajabas Enters QFs Of 22nd Rajabas Challenge Cup
- 3rd Wai-Wai Barahkshetra Gold Cup Final Today
- Sunsari: Defending Champs Shantinagar FC Enters Final Of 3rd Wai-Wai Baahkshetra Gold Cup
Sorry State Of Dharan Stadium