Jhapa XI midfielder has been adjudged the most valuable player of 3rd Jhapa Gold Cup. He was awarded with a motorbike.
Nepal Army goalie Bikesh Kuthu was declared the best goalkeeper award. He received Rs.31,000.
Best defender award went to Jhapa XI Devendra Tamang.
Nepal Army Club Santosh Tamang was announced the best midfielder.
Jhapa XI player Bishwas Shrestha bagged man of today's match. He got Rs.11,000.
Nepal Army coach Chun Bahadur Thapa was rated the best coach of the tournament.
- Jhapa: Surunga Veterans Club Enters Final Of Nepal Indo Veterans Championship
- Jhapa: Birtamod Veterans Enter Final Of Nepal-Indo Veterans Championship
- Jhapa: Hosts Kakarvitta & Surunga Veterans Register Win Nepal Indo Veterans Championship
- Jhapa: Birtamod Veterans & Dhaijan-Charaali Veterans Enter SFs Of Nepal Indo Veterans Championship
- Jhapa: Surunga Veterans Beat Dharan Workers Veterans FC In Nepal Indo Veterans Championship
3rd Hetauda Gold Cup: Nepal Army Vs Far West XI Spot Kick Battle