Avenir FC, Cameroon, have entered the semi-finals of the ongoing eighth Naradmuni Thulung Memorial Gold Cup Knockout Football Tournament.
In the last quarter-final held on Wednesday at Naradamuni ground, Avenir defeated DTC, Dharan by a narrow margin of 1-0 and managed to enter the last four. Abdullah scored the only decisive goal towards the end of the game for Avenir.
Abdullah, the scorer, was chosen as the man of the match. He received Rs. 5,000 cash and a trophy as an award. As part of the competition, the first semi-final match on Thursday will be played between Chartare Club, Morang and Church Boys United, Kathmandu, the organizers informed.
The winners of the competition organized by Basaha Club, Udaypur will receive a cash prize of four lakhs along with the title, while the runners-up will receive two lakhs. The final will be held on Ashoj 16.
- Udayapur: Belaka Municipality Honors Two U15 Girls Team Players With NRs 25000 Cash
- Udaypur: Malitham Win Udaypurgadhi Gold Cup Title
- Malitham FC Into The Final Of Udaypurgadhi Gold Cup
- Udaypur: Golbazar Into The Semis Of Udaypurgadhi Gold Cup
- Avenir FC Win Naradmuni Thulung Memorial Gold Cup In Udaypur
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final