Nepal's playing eleven to face Sri Lanka in the final group B match in the SAFF Women's Championship has been revealed.
Two changes have been made to the eleven that played in the 4-0 win against Bhutan.
Sabitra Bhandari has been diagnosed with a dengue infection and is not in the squad. Similarly, Amisha Karki has also been left out of the eleven.
Rekha Paudel and Rashmi Kumari Ghising have come in their place.
Nepal needs a draw to get into the semifinals as the group winners.
- Skipper Anjila Expresses Her Apologies After Loss Against Bangladesh
- Punam, Dipa & Indira Drop Curtains On Their International Careers
- Kumar Thapa Steps Down As Nepal Women's NT Head Coach
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- "We Won't Let The Trophy Leave Nepal": Nepal Head Coach Kumar Thapa
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights