Nepal goalkeeper, Kiran Chemjong has proposed his girlfriend for a marriage after winning Dhivehi premier league in Male, Maldives.
In a surprising note, Chemjong proposed his girlfriend with a ring with full of claps & cheering from his teammates. She accepted the proposal with a full smile.
Maziya lifted the league title in a style with a 5-0 win over Club Eagles. Maziya lifted the Dhivehi Premier League for a 3rd consecutive season, winning 20 out of 21 matches.
This is second league title for Kiran with them.
Check the video here
Best GK Of The League
Chemjong has also been adjudged the best goalkeeper of the league.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Persik Kedari FC Loses To Madura United
- USA: CTS championship cup 2022 Match Fixtures Revealed
- Hong Kong: Ekata FC & Buddha FC Organizing Sanjok Shrestha Memorial Cup On August 28
- UAE: Youth Sporting Club Defends Title Of Knockout Futsal Championship
- With No NSL In Sight, Players Including Nepal Internationals Playing Local Tournaments In NE India !