A one-day futsal tournament is scheduled to be held on July 26 with the special support of Nepal Federation of Indigenous Tribes, Bahrain and Nepali Club, Bahrain.
According to the organizers, the competition is being organized with the objective of maintaining brotherhood and intimacy among the Nepali immigrants currently living in Bahrain for foreign employment.
The winner of the competition, which will be held at the Gold Master Sports Center in Hamad Town, will receive 1,000 US dollars, including the title, while the runner-up will receive 500 US dollars, said Youth and Sports Organizer Sravan Bamjan.
The tournament will be broadcasted live on GoalNepal.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Persik Kedari FC Loses To Madura United
- USA: CTS championship cup 2022 Match Fixtures Revealed
- Hong Kong: Ekata FC & Buddha FC Organizing Sanjok Shrestha Memorial Cup On August 28
- UAE: Youth Sporting Club Defends Title Of Knockout Futsal Championship
- Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong Proposes His Girlfriend After Winning Dhivehi Premier League