Rohit Chand's side Persik Kediri beat world football legend and Brazilian legend Ronaldinho-included Rans Nusantara on Sunday.
In the first match of the 30-minute football tournament named 'Trofeo Ronaldinho' in honor of Ronaldinho, Rohit's team Persik Kediri FC defeated Ronaldinho's team Rance 4-2 in a penalty shootout.
Earlier, both the teams played a goalless draw in the scheduled time. Rohit started the match and played full-time.
In the second match, Persik defeated Arema FC 5-4 in a penalty shootout. That game also ended in a goalless draw in the scheduled time.
The final game of the competition will be between Rans and Arema shortly. However, Persik, who have won two games in a row, have managed to win the trophy of this football tournament.
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Persik Kedari FC Loses To Madura United
- USA: CTS championship cup 2022 Match Fixtures Revealed
- Hong Kong: Ekata FC & Buddha FC Organizing Sanjok Shrestha Memorial Cup On August 28
- UAE: Youth Sporting Club Defends Title Of Knockout Futsal Championship
- Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong Proposes His Girlfriend After Winning Dhivehi Premier League