Pathari Sporting Club, Morang has entered the semifinals of the eighth Bhaluwa Gold Cup Football Tournament. In the second quarterfinal held on Tuesday, Pathari entered the last four by defeating Birgunj United 3-1 in a penalty shootout.
Earlier, both the teams had drawn 3-3 in a thrilling match played at Bhaluwa Stadium. Deepak Rai scored two goals and Bishal Pandey scored one goal for Pathari. Meanwhile, Kripa Chaudhary completed a hat trick for Birgunj.
Deepak Rai, who scored two goals for Pathari in the game, was named the player of the match. He was rewarded with Rs 5,000 cash by the chief guest of the game Arabinda Biswas.
According to the organizers, the third quarterfinal match of the competition will be played between Avenir FC, Cameroon and Pema Youth Club, Morang on Wednesday.
The winner of the competition organized by Shree Golden Star Youth Club and Duhabi Municipality, Sunsari will get Rs. 3,00,000 including the title and the runner-up will get Rs. 1,50,000.
- Sunsari: Taltalaiya FC Wins Title Of 1st Chausatti Bigaha Cup
- Sunsari: Taltalaiya FC Enters Final Of 1st Chausatti Bigaha Cup
- Sunsari: Purbanchal United Enters Final Of 1st Chausatti Bigaha Cup
- Sunsari: Young Tarhara Boys Enters SFs OF 1st Chausatti Bihaga Cup
- Sunsari: Indreni FC Kalabanjar Enters SFs Of 1st Chausatti Bihaga Cup
Sorry State Of Dharan Stadium