GK Deep Karki and defender Bikash Tamang have made his debut for the Nepal national team today.
Karki made his debut in the AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers in the bout against Jordan in Kuwait today in absence of regular goalkeeper Kiran Chemjong.
Deep Karki represented Himalayan Sherpa Club in the A Division League last season and was bought by Biratnagar City FC for the Nepal Super League.
He is the 13th player to make his debut under Almutairi.
- Nepal International Rajeen Dhimal: Coach Abdullah & ANFA Showing No Value That's Why Players Are Leaving Football
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi: I Can't Blame Players Who Left Nepal For Better Future
- Another Nepal International Bimal Rana Lands Australia
- Nepal To Compete In Round 1 Qualification For FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 2026
- Nepal National Team Returns Home
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights