All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has formed a committee to investigate the dispute between the head coach Abdullah Almutairi and the players who left the closed camp.
ANFA's working committee meeting held on Sunday has formed an investigation committee to identify the facts of the dispute.
ANFA has formed a three-member committee under the coordination of former Nepal Army chief and former player Victor Rana along with ormer player Bidur Bista and vice president of Nepal National and International Sportsmen's Association Deepak Thapa
The committee will submit a report within seven days.
Today's meeting was called after ANFA senior vice president Pankaj Bikram Nembang, vice presidents Bir Bahadur Khadka, Krishna Thapa and member Dawa Lama demanded a meeting of the working committee a few days ago.
Ten players left the closed camp citing disagreements with the head coach Abdullah Almutairi. ANFA's previous one-member committee has been overruled by this new committee. The players who left the camp were busy visiting sporting bodies of Nepal and making their voices heard.
- Bangladesh & Bhutan FA Presidents Congratulate Newly Elected ANFA President Nembang
- SAFF President Congratulates Pankaj Nembang On Being Elected President Of ANFA
- AFC President Al Khalifa Congratulates Nembang On His Presidential Triumph
- ANFA Appoints Nabin Pandey As The Head Of International Relations
- ANFA To Decide Almutairi's Future In Coordination With Qatar FA
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic