Surya Bahadur KC Memorial Sahara Academy, run by Sahara Club, Pokhara, has received a donation of Rs. 1 lakh in health care equipment from NRNA.
The amount was given to the academy along with 9,000 masks and 50 COVID kits by NRNA Chairperson Rabina Thapa, Secretary Tika Gurung, Co-Treasurer Amrita Thapa, and former Treasurer Prakash Pun.
Tika Gurung, a former Sahara Club Hong Kong advisor, has been a constant source of support for the club. Hariram Gurung 'Suraj,' Chairman of the Sahara Club Pokhara, was also present. He expressed gratitude for the helping hands.
The academy, which is run by the prestigious Sahara Club in Pokhara, which is a pioneer in social service through football, currently has 26 players, including children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Kaski: 1st Under 21 7-A-Side On Bhadra 3-4
- Kaski: Hemja United Makes A Profit Of Nrs 10 Lakh From Nepal Ice 6th Hemja Gold Cup
- Sahara Club Suffers Loss For The First Time Due To COVID Pandemic
- Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
- Pokhara: Valley Sports & Warzan Brothers To Meet In The Final Of King Changya Memorial Futsal Champions League Today
Sahara Club President Suraj Gurung Talking About 20th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup