Hosts Jhapa 11 FC and Sankata Club will face each other today in the 5th Jhapa Gold Cup semifinal. The match will kick off at 2:30 PM at Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium in Birtamod.
The winner of this match will face Tribhuwan Army Club in the final. Army are in the final thanks to a 4-1 thumping of Satdobato Youth Club on Friday.
The winning squad in the Gold Cup will receive Rs. 12,55,000 in cash, while the runner-up will receive Rs. 6,05,000.
The best player in the competition will be given a motorcycle. Emerging player, best goalkeeper, best defender, best midfielder and best coach of the tournament will each get Rs 21,000 while the top scorer will be given Rs 25,000 in cash.
Ten teams, including the organizer Jhapa 11 Football Club, as well as teams from Nepal and other nations, will compete at Jhapa Birtamod's Domalal Rajbanshi Stadium.
The Jhapa Gold Cup is being hosted with the goal of strengthening the Jhapa district as a football hub, as it is the district with the largest football activities outside of Kathmandu.
Biba Media, the owner of GoalNepal.com & KhelDainik.com, has received streaming rights of the tournament and will broadcast the matches live.
- Jhapa: Birtamod United FC Organizing Indo-Nepal Challenge Cup From Mangsir 21
- Veteran Sankata Club Returns Home After Title Win In India
- Jhapa: Hosts Manaslu Youth Club Into The Final Of ANFA Referee Late Khem Tamang Memorial Tournament
- Jhapa: Khem Tamang Memorial Knockout Tournament From Karthik 14
- Jhapa: Shanishchare Win Open Invitational Football Tournament
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Jhapa XI Vs Sankata Club (2-0) - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS