Dharan FC women's team has lifted the title of Tamu Lohsar cup.
Dharan FC defeated Singha Devi Ngolo FC, Panchthar in sudden death to lift the title in Birtamod, Jhapa on Thursday.
The champions received Nrs 1,11,111 and runners up team got NRs 51,111. Pramila Rai became the player of the match.
Samikchya Magar was adjudged the best forward, Pramila Rai the best midfielder, Roshni Chhetri the best defender, Sima Ale the best goalkepeer and Bhagwati Rana Magar the best coach. Samikchya Magar from Dharan was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
Birtamod FC organized the event. Club president DK Gurung and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Former NPC Player Parbat Pandey Supports 'Save Prem Subba' campaign
- Jhapa: Ward No 1 Lift Haldinari Inter-Ward Tournament
- Jhapa: Ward No 1 Lift The Title Of Haldibari Inter-Ward Tournament
- Jhapa Veterans Club Calls For Financial Aid To Senior Player Prem Subba
- Shyam Danuwar Elected President Of JHAPA Referee Association
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls