Three Star Club and Tribhuwan Army FC played a goalless draw in the Martyr's Memorial A Division League today and shared points.
Jagajeet Shrestha of Army was adjudged the player of the match and received ten thousand rupees and a trophy. With this result, Three Star is in seventh position with seven points.
Meanwhile, Army are down to fourth position with 10 points courtesy of Sankata's 3-0 victory against Brigade Boys Club.
Sankata scored all three goals in the first half. Uttam Rai scored two goals in a row in the 12th and 28th minutes of the match and Sankata did not have to wait long to score the third goal. Laxman Ruchal added the third goal in the 38th minute to secure the victory of Sankata in the first half.
Sankata's Fode Fofana was declared Man of the Match. He received 10,000 rupees in cash and a trophy.
With this victory, Sankata has risen to the third position with 12 points from 6 games and is only two points behind the league leaders Machhindra. The defeated BBC is in 11th place with 5 points.
- Nepal Forward Sharmila Magar Leaves For UN Peace Mission
- Suman Aryal Awarded With The Player Of The Year Award By Tribhuwan Army
- Tribhuwan Army FC Enters Final Of 12th Itahari Gold Cup
- Army & Biratnagar Victorious In The National Women's League
- Former Nepal International Ram Kumar Biswas Passes Away
5th Jhapa Gold Cup: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs MFC Darjeeling - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS