United women's team has lifted the title of Royal Sporting Women's Championship played in Jhapa.
United defeated hosts Royal Sporting club 5-4 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received Nrs 30,000 and runners up team got Nrs 20,000.
Rupa Thapa from Royal became the best goalkeeper, Khusma Rai the best defender, Kamana Rai the best midfielder, Kusum Khatiwoda the highest goal scorer and Sabitra Magar the best player of the tournament. Manju Limbu received the award of the rising player.
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- Dhaijan Charali FC Hands Cash Assistance To Prem Limbu
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Centre U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Happy FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Center U-14 City League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP