Jhapa FC has entered final of late Raju Soden memorial cup football tournament at Kerabari, Morang.
Jhapa FC, Nepal's first private football club, sidelined Fair FC, Dharan 4-2 on penalties on Friday to enter final.
Goalie Biplap Gurung became the player of the match and received NRs 2500 cash.
Itahari FC will play against 10 Nabodaya FC in the second semifinal match on Saturday.
The championship has a winning purse of NRs 1,01,111 and runners up team will get Nrs 51,111.
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- Dhaijan Charali FC Hands Cash Assistance To Prem Limbu
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Centre U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Happy FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Center U-14 City League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP