Nepal women's team coach Gary Phillips has given an update about injured Bimala Chaudhary.
Chaudhary, the goal scorer for Nepal, sustained injury in 40th minute of the AFC Asian Cup qualifying match against Philippines which Nepal lost 1-2 in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. She was replaced by Anita Basnet.
Coach Phillips said, "Injured Bimala is up and walking, which is a sgood sign".
Nepal will now play against Hong Kong on September 21 and they must win the match to remain in the fray.
Only one team will go to the final round to be played in India next year.
- Nepal Women's Team Plays Stalemate Against HK; Bows Out From AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Hong Kong - LIVE UPDATE
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong - Watch The Match LIVE (WITH LINK)
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong: First Eleven Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Gary Phillips: We Couldn't Manage The Last Five Minutes
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights