Nepal women's team is playing against Philippines in AFC Asian cup qualifiers at JAR stadium, Tashkent.
2' Nepal are in red shirt, PHI are in white.
4' First attack from PHI, close range shot goes little wide from the pole.
7' First attempt from Nepal. Bimala Chaudhary dribbles past two defenders and crosses the ball for Sabita but ball goes out from the target.
10' GOOOOOAAL! BIMALA CHAUDHARY scores for NEPAL through header utilizing a cross from Gita Rana.
15' NEPAL 1 PHILIPPINES 0.
20' Nepal is not playing an aggessive game though they have taken the lead. They look very cautious.
30' NEPAL 1 PHILIPPINES 0.
40' Big upset as the main striker Bimala Chaudhary looks seriously injured and is replaced by Anita Basnet.
42' Nepal playing too defensive game though they have a lead.
45+3' HALF TIME.
46' Second half starts..
50' Defensive game from Nepal as they look defend the lead.
60' Nepal 1 Philippines 0.
62' PUJA Rana OUT, Bimala BK IN - NEPAL
63' Philippines have already made four subs.
64' Gita Rana, Amrita Jaisi are giving their best in the back line. PHI are pressing hard for an equalizer but Nepalese defense line is rock solid so far.
- Nepal Women's Team Plays Stalemate Against HK; Bows Out From AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Hong Kong - LIVE UPDATE
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong - Watch The Match LIVE (WITH LINK)
- Nepal Vs Hong Kong: First Eleven Revealed
- Nepal Women's Team Coach Gary Phillips: We Couldn't Manage The Last Five Minutes
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights