Nepal women's team has landed Istanbul safely this morning.
The team will have 12-hrs long transit before they board on a plane to Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Nepal are grouped with Hong Kong & philippines in the qualifiers. AFC changed the venue from Kathmandu to Tashkent due to COVID issues.
Nepal will play their first match against Philippines on September 18 while they meet Hong Kong on September 21. Hong Kong will play against Philippines on September 24.
The match timing is 3 PM loal time i.e, 3:45 PM NST.
The matches will be played at JAR stadium, Tashkent.
The winner of the group will secure their place in the AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022, scheduled to take place from January 20 to February 6.
- Skipper Anjila Expresses Her Apologies After Loss Against Bangladesh
- Punam, Dipa & Indira Drop Curtains On Their International Careers
- Kumar Thapa Steps Down As Nepal Women's NT Head Coach
- Bangladesh Reign Supreme In South Asian Women's Football
- "We Won't Let The Trophy Leave Nepal": Nepal Head Coach Kumar Thapa
Nepal Vs Bangladesh - 2nd Friendly Match Highlights