Heavy downpour overnight has caused havoc at newly constructed Chyasal stadium.
Swollen Bagmati river entered the field on Sunday night and caused heavy damaged to the newly laid pitch. There is a drainage system at the stadium but it couldn't resist with the heavy flow of the water.
ANFA officials visited the complex on Monday and assessed the situation. The actual damage is still not known as the pitch is still submerged.
Nepal government is constructing the stadium, which is in the last phase of completion.
FIFA is also assisting ANFA to construct this stadium.
- Nepal Government Removes NSC Member Secy Silwal From The Post
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic