ANFA has signed an MoU with Pokhara based Charak memorial hospital for upcoming A Division national Futsal league.
The deal was signed by ANFA health committee coordinator, Niraj Khadgi and hospital director Ramchandra Regmi on Sunday in Pokhara.
The deal includes PCR tests of the players, technical team members and referee in the futsal league and also provide treatment for injured players.
The futsal league is scheduled to be held from September 18 to October 8, 2021.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic