ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa told press in Pokhara that they would try their best to host some matches of SAFF 2021 in Pokhara.
Nepal is most probably hosting the event in October after Bangladesh backed out from the hosting citing rising COVID cases and lack of sponsors.
However, SAFF exco meeting will finalize the hosts after Nepal will send final proposal next month.
"We can host some matches in Pokhara but there are some works to be done here", said the president.
More on the video:
- Kaski: 1st Under 21 7-A-Side On Bhadra 3-4
- Kaski: Hemja United Makes A Profit Of Nrs 10 Lakh From Nepal Ice 6th Hemja Gold Cup
- Wrazan Brothers Crowned King Chyanga Memorial Champions Futsal League Champions
- Pokhara: Valley Sports & Warzan Brothers To Meet In The Final Of King Changya Memorial Futsal Champions League Today
- Pokhara: Semifinalists Finalized In The King Changya Gurung Memorial Champions League
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT