Gandaki province youth & sports minister, Rajiv Gurung a.k.a Deepak Manange said his administration wouldn't allow sports in province until complete vaccination.
"It is not a joke. We must vaccinate all for sports", said Gurung in an exclusive interview with GoalNepal.
Central government is speeding up vaccination drive in the country and it might take some months to complete the jab.
Full video HERE:
- National Futsal League: Sports Castle Continues Winning Spree
- RC32 Football Academy Sets Up Closed Camp In Pokhara
- ANFA Prez Sherpa: We Will Try Our Best To Host SAFF 2021 Matches In Pokhara
- Pokhara International Stadium - 90% Work Completed - VIDEO
- Former National Player & AFC A Licensed Coach Bill Tamang Passes Away
POKHARA STADIUM - 10% WORK IS STILL LEFT