It has been confirmed that Bangladesh won't be hosting SAFF Championship in September this year.
The South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) held a virtual meeting on Friday with its Member Associations in regards to the SAFF Championship 2021 competition.
Bangladesh couldn't host the event due to rise in COVID cases, lack of sponsors and venue.
In the meeting, the MA's have agreed to play the SAFF Championship from early October and preliminary three countries India, Nepal and Maldives have shown interest to host the competition.
- Maldives skipper Akram Abdul Ghanee: Big Challenge As A Host & Defending Champions
- SAFF Championship 2021 Title Sponsor Finalized
- Sri Lanka Shifts Camp From Doha To Riyadh For SAFF Prep
- Bangladesh FA Replaces Head Coach Ahead Of SAFF Championship 2021
- SAFF Championship 2021: Ali Ashfaq Is Still The Man To Watch
SAFF Championship 2018: Nepal Ready For Maldives