The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Executive Committee, in close cooperation with the Qatar Football Association (QFA), has decided to cancel the AFC Annual Awards Doha 2021.
With the COVID-19 pandemic continuing to severely impact the lives and livelihoods across the globe and in Asia, the AFC and QFA acknowledged that staging such an occasion would be inappropriate particularly during a time in which millions of lives have been lost including those who have dedicated their life to the game in Asia and beyond.
Therefore, for the second successive year, the AFC Executive Committee agreed to cancel the event which was scheduled for November 2021 and decided that the QFA will remain as the host of the 2022 edition of the AFC Annual Awards, which will now be moved to January 2023.
- Silver Finish For Japan As RFU Win Third FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Title
- Beach Soccer World Cup: Japan Vs RFU In The FINAL !
- AFC Condoles Death Of Young Afghan Football Player
- AFC Marketing Committee Outlines Significant Progress Of The AFC’s Brand
- Jordan to host AFC Women’s Club Championship 2021 – Pilot Tournament !