All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) and Star hospital limited, Kathmandu has signed a partnership deal on Sunday.
The FA said the deal was signed between ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar and Star Hospital Executive Chairman Kishore K Maharjan.
As per the deal, Star Hospital will conduct PCR tests for the players and officials of the national men's and women's team.
Star Hospital will also monitor and provide consultation to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- ANFA Senior VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: I Feel Conspiracy Against Me
- ANFA Technical Committee Coordinator Krishna Thapa Resigns
- Three ANFA VPs, One Exco Member Demand Exco Meeting
- Mount Everest Sports & Events Beautifully Maintains The New Field Of Chyasal Stadium
- Bagmati Provincial Govt Separates NRs 1 Crore For A Division League & Province League
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic