All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) and Star hospital limited, Kathmandu has signed a partnership deal on Sunday.
The FA said the deal was signed between ANFA general secy Indraman Tuladhar and Star Hospital Executive Chairman Kishore K Maharjan.
As per the deal, Star Hospital will conduct PCR tests for the players and officials of the national men's and women's team.
Star Hospital will also monitor and provide consultation to those who test positive for Covid-19.
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Thanks Qatar FA For Their Outstanding Support
- Nepal Government Removes NSC Member Secy Silwal From The Post
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic