News Three ANFA VPs, One Exco Member Demand Exco Meeting
Three ANFA VPs and one member have demanded the governing body to host central executive meeting.
Those officials handed memorandum to ANFA general secretary, Indraman Tuladhar on Sunday.
The officials are Pankaj Bikram Nembang, Krishna Thapa, Bir Bahadur Khadka and Dawa Kunga Lama.
The officials said their request for a meeting a month ago was ignored by the president Karma Tsering Sherpa.
Reasons behind demanding the exco meeting is not clear.
Goal Nepal Shop More
- ANFA Prez Sherpa Thanks Qatar FA For Their Outstanding Support
- Nepal Government Removes NSC Member Secy Silwal From The Post
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
Video Gallery More
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic