Friends club midfielder, Asim Bhusal's father has passed away.
Bhusal informed about his loss through social media on Tuesday. He also highlighted the poor health system in the country.
"I don't want other Nepalese to suffer the same what I suffered in last fifteen days", Bhusal wrote on his profile.
- Lalitpur: Friends Club Gets New President
- Rookie Dipesh Prasain Thanks Friends Club For Covering All Expenses Of His ACL Surgery
- CORONA Virus Claims Life Of Former Nepal A Division League Player In USA
- JYC Beats Friends To Move 5th
- Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Vs JYC - LIVE
BRIGADE BOYS CLUB VS FRIENDS CLUB - TWO GOALS !