Nepal women's team midfielder, Dipa Rai underwent leg surgery on Thursday.
ANFA's spokesperson Kiran Rai said the operation went successful.
"We wish her speedy recovery and we expect her to make entry to the field as soon as possible", said Rai.
Earlier another international Hira Bhujel also had her knee operated. The main striker Sabitra Bhandari is already out for a year for her ACL tear.
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Nine Position To 101 In FIFA World Ranking
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Four Nepal Internationals To Pakistan
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Renuka Nagarkoti Ties Nuptial Knot
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS