Nepal international Bimal Gharti Magar has undergone knee surgery at Aspetar, Doha.
Magar took to social media to thank ANFA for the support.
He said he was receiving punishment for his mistake but promised he would come back stronger. ANFA coordinated with Qatar FA for surgery of Bimal Gharti Magar and Bikram Lama at world's renowned sports medicine hospital.
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
- Indian Police Apprehends African Players Including Fofona In Indo-Nepal Border !
- ANFA's Sr. VP Pankaj Nembang Has Contracted Coronavirus
- Nepal Government Honors Coach Hari Khadka With Prabal Janasewa Shree IV Award
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic