Due to the evolving impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and new travel and quarantine restrictions in several Participating Member Associations, the revised match schedule for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ Preliminary Joint Qualification Round 2, which is scheduled to take place on March 25 and 30, 2021 is as follows:
Means, there will be no match between Nepal and Australia at Dasharath stadium on March 30.
The AFC continues to place the health and safety of players, teams, match officials and all stakeholders as the highest priority and will work together with its Member Associations to closely monitor the situation in the region, said AFC on Tuesday.
The AFC has opened the invitation to Member Associations to host their respective groups in a centralised format and will confirm and communicate in due course the match schedule for the June 2021 international window, where the centralised qualifying matches are scheduled to take place from 31 May to June 15, 2021.
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi Calls 32 Players For National Team Camp
- Nepal May Set Up Training Camp Either In Qatar or Bahrain
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Australia On June 11 !
- Nepal's New Head Coach Abdullah Almutairi: We Won't Play Defensive Football Anymore !
- New Nepal National Team Coach To Be Unveiled Tomorrow
ANFA, NSC Check Floodlights Ahead Of Tri-nation Cup