Khotang XI has entered semifinals of 3rd Beltar mini gold cup football tournament.
Khotang XI defeated Belaka XI 2-1 in the quarterfinal match played at Ram Prashad Rai proposed stadium on Tuesday.
Max and Rajendra Rawal scored apiece for the winners. Amit Tamang scored one for Belaka. Bickey Magar became the player of the match and received Nrs 2000 cash.
Khotang will play against Taltalaiya FC in second semifinal match.
Fusion FC Udayapur will play against Indreni FC in the first semifinal match on Wednesday.
Beltar United youth club is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1 lakh.
- Udayapur : Late Lalser Rai Memorial 21st Mayor Cup Kicks Off
- Udayapur: Taltaliya FC Wins Title Of 3rd Beltar Mini Gold Cup
- 1st Triyuga Sports Festival From Tomorrow
- 3rd Beltar Mini Gold Cup Final: Taltalaiya FC Vs Indreni FC Today
- 3rd Beltar Mini Gold Cup: Taltalaiya FC Sidelines Khotang XI To Enter Final
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Gorkha Boys Rupandehi Enters Final