Bimal Gharti Magar will undergo surgery at Aspetar, Doha on March 9, 2021.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa informed that the appointment was confirmed on Saturday. Magar sustained serious injury during national team training session last month.
Aspetar is world’s renowned sports medical hospital.
Another international, Bikram Lama had already been operated.
Qatar FA has provided support to ANFA for the treatment.
- Nepal Coach Abdullah Almutairi Calls 32 Players For National Team Camp
- Nepal May Set Up Training Camp Either In Qatar or Bahrain
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Australia On June 11 !
- Nepal's New Head Coach Abdullah Almutairi: We Won't Play Defensive Football Anymore !
- New Nepal National Team Coach To Be Unveiled Tomorrow
ANFA, NSC Check Floodlights Ahead Of Tri-nation Cup