Tribhuwan Army FC is starting football academy in partnership with ANFA.
Tribhuwan Army FC and ANFA signed in the MoU on Sunday. ANFA VP Upendra Man Singh and Tribhuwan Army club's president Lieutenant Colonel Brajesh Maharjan and Lieutenant Colonel Anup Shah, Liaison Officer of Sainik Awasiya Mahavidhyalaya, Sallaghari, Bhaktapur signed in the agreement.
According to FA, ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa, Nepali Army's Director General of Military Training and Doctrine Major General Niranjan Shrestha and Director of Welfare Planning Brigadier General Sagar Bahadur KC exchanged the MoU at the programme.
According to the deal, 21 students (seven from Army school and seven from the open selection) will be selected for the scholarship.
Nepal Police and Nepal APF have already partnered with ANFA for establishing academies.
- Euro Cup Incident & A Reminder To ANFA, Nepalese Clubs & All Futsal Courts !
- ANFA Marks 6th Death Anniversary Of Former Acting President Lalit Krishna Shrestha
- Who Are The 12 Officials Traveling With Nepal National Team ?
- Good News For Female Coaches In Nepal - APPLY NOW !!
- National Sports Council Starts Repairing Torn Out Roof Sheets
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic