The A-League 2019/20 season is set to resume on July 16 with Melbourne Victory taking on Western United at AAMI Park in Melbourne.
The match between the Victorian rivals will kick-start an unprecedented run of A-League match play, with the remaining 27 games of the regular season to be held over an action-packed 28-day period before the end of season Finals Series.
On Monday, FFA, together with the Australian Professional Football Clubs Association (APFCA) and Professional Footballers Australia (PFA), finalised an agreement to extend the A-League 2019/20 season through to, at latest, August 31.
With that agreement now in place, FFA confirmed that it has several draw options ready to be actioned, however all options commence with Grant Brebner’s bow as Melbourne Victory head coach up against Mark Rudan’s Western United in the middle of next month.
A-League clubs will be free to return to training from Wednesday onwards subsequent to the successful completion of COVID-19 medical screenings and the implementation of operational plans to minimise the risk of infection at their training sites and club facilities.
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2021 On February 6 & 7
- Nepal Goalie Kiran Chemjong Starts I-League 2021 Season With A Win
- UAE: 1st Samriddhi Kaski Football Tournament Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal !
- Japan: Unity FC Wins Title Of Kobe United Futsal Championship
- Japan: Kobe United Cup 2020 Tomorrow; LIVE On GoalNepal
Kiran Chemjong's Minerva Punjab FC Vs East Bengal Match Highlights