The match between Kuwait and Nepal in FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers will be played at Jabe Al-Ahmad international stadium.
The match will be played on September 5.
Jaber al-Ahmad International Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the Ardhiyah area of Kuwait City, Kuwait. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and athletics
Meanwhile, NRNA Kuwait has appealed all Nepalese football fans in Kuwait to support the team.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the qualifiers.
- Australia: Nepalese United FC Wins Title Of Metropolitan South Division 2 League 2019
- Tokyo: Basanta Gauchan Re-elected The President Of Nepal Japan Football Association
- Japan: Kavreli Cup On September 29
- South Korea: Green City Ilam Wins Title Of 7th Tilicho Cup
- Coach Basanta Gauchan Flying Nepal Flag High