The match between Kuwait and Nepal in FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers will be played at Jabe Al-Ahmad international stadium.
The match will be played on September 5.
Jaber al-Ahmad International Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the Ardhiyah area of Kuwait City, Kuwait. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and athletics
Meanwhile, NRNA Kuwait has appealed all Nepalese football fans in Kuwait to support the team.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the qualifiers.
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup