Nepal U15 has landed Kolkata, India.
The team landed Kolkara via Kakarvitta-Bagdogra route.
India is hosting the event at Kalyani Stadium from 21st to 31st August.
Nepal will take on India in the inaugural match of the championship. Nepal’s next match will be on August 23 against Sri Lanka, followed by Bangladesh on August 27 and against Bhutan on August 29.
The top two teams from the round robin stage will play the finals on August 31.
Goalkeepers: Ishwor Gurung, Manoj Dahal, Jenius K.C.
Defenders: Pragyan Maharjan, Abishek Waiba, Pramish Gurung, Ajay Chaudhary, Jan Limbu, Roshan Thapa.
Midfielders: Janme Jay Dhami, Nirajan Malla, Pradip Lamsal, Nitesh Shrestha, Ashim Rai, Bipin Tumsing Magar, Amir Hamid, Mohit Gurung, Nirajan Khattri, Anil Chaulagai.
Forwards: Krishan Adhikari Yadav, Krish Sapkota, Sugan Jimee, Sasank Bohora.
- FIFA, WHO, Football Stakeholders Draft Medical Considerations, Risk Assessment Tool
- All Nepal Football Players Association Finally Wakes Up, Requests Players To Contact Them If They Needed Support
- Nepal Government Cuts Budget Of Youth & Sports Ministry For New Fiscal Year
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium