Maziya S&RC, the club where Nepal number one Kiran Chemjong plays have suffered a defeat in their inaugural match of the AFC Cup campaign in Kolkata on Wednesday evening.
The Maldivian champions lost to Bangladeshi champions Bashundhara Kings 1-0 to taste defeat. Nuha Marong scored the decisive goal for Bashundhara Kings in the 33rd minute of the match.
Kiran Chemjong made his AFC Cup debut in the match against the Bangladeshi outfit.
Maziya will now face I-League champions Gokulam Kerala in their second match of the group stage.
Earlier today, Gokulam Kerala defeated Indian Super League champions ATK Mohan Bagan 4-2 to start their AFC Cup campaign with a massive win.
- Rupandehi: Crimson Inter-college Futsal Tournament From Today
- Kathmandu: Chahhari After SEE Cup On June 28 & 29
- SBAN Capital Market Futsal Cup Quaterfinals Line Up Confirmed
- Under Grade 12(+2)Futsal Tournament In Bfit Futsal Sports From Ashad 5 In Pokhara
- Kathmandu: Indigenous Open Futsal Tournament On Jestha 21-22