Nepal Football Referee Association has supported two referees with NRs 50,000 cash each.
The association provided the said money to referee duo Santosh Chaudhary and Harish Karki.
Chaudhary recently lost his home and land in a flood. Referee Harish Karki's family members were seriously injured in a cooking gas explosion at home.
Meanwhile, Jhapa district referee association has thanked the national association for the monetary support.
- ANFA Sr. VP Pankaj Bikram Nembang: FA Fails To Make Bold Decision
- ANFA Diverts Coach AA & VP Nembang Case To Youth & Sports Ministry !
- ANFA Holds National League Meeting With The Clubs
- ANFA VP Shixit Parajuli Not To Attend Friday Emergency Meeting
- ANFA's Emergency Meeting On Friday To Discuss Coach Resignation Issue
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic