All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has recently met senior officials from two departments, Nepal APF & Nepal Police to discuss about the development of the game.
FA met with APF IGP Shailendra Khanal and other senior officials on Sunday to discuss about grassroot football, youth development and capacity building.
On Monday, the FA met senior NPC officials and discussed about the same.
All three departments, NPC, Nepal APF & Nepal Army have their own mini football stadiums in various places of Kathmandu. But they don't have youth football academies.
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa, VP Upendra Man Singh & Sikchit Parajuli & exco member Madhusudan Upadhaya were present in the meetings. VP Singh presented proposal to the departments.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic