All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) held webinar with Nepalese A Division clubs about AFC club licensing.
The meeting was joined by ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa, club officials and other ANFA officials.
The FA didn't mention on what subjects they discussed with the clubs.
Nepal doesn't have a single club who meets AFC club licensing criteria.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic