All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has confirmed that PCR test of National team players will start from tomorrow.
The test will be done in two days.
Team players, coaching staffs, team officials and hostel staffs will be tested for coronavirus.
The FA has already applied safety measures at its official and hostel premises.
The training of the team will begin on August 17 at Nepal Army HQ grounds.
Nepal is hosting Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan at home in the coming month of October and November.
- Arik Bista Recovers From Coronavirus
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium