Maldives FA has started training of national tea, for upcoming FIFA world cup qualifiers and AFC Asian games.
The FA said they started training with 26 players with safety guidelines provided by FIFA and WHO.
With 26 players, the national team continues their training sessions back at National Stadium.
The FA mentioned that the players were tested for COVID virus before the training session.
Maldives are grouped with Philippines, China and Syria.
Inputs From Maldives FA
- SAFF Championship 2021: Maldives Beats Sri Lanka To Move Second
- This Is How Ali Ashfaq Scores From Spot Against Bangladesh - VIDEO
- SAFF Championship 2021: Maldives Beats Bangladesh In A High Octane Match
- Maldives Coach Ali Suzain: It Won’t Be Easy Against Bangladesh
- Maldives President Greets Players Ahead Of Nepal Clash; Fans Hosts Pre-Celebration
Ali Ashfaq Penalty Goal Against Bangladesh