Nepal government is constructing Chyasal stadium, which is expected to be completed in some months.
The project was supposed to be completed years back but it was delayed by unavoidable circumstances.
The construction of physical structures have already been completed. The contractors are now busy in painting the complex.
ANFA - with the support from FIFA - is taking care of the field. They will also invest in the renovation of the academy rooms.
Here are the latest pics from Chyasal stadium:
- Lalitpur: Nawa Samakali Samaj Wins Title Of 17th Dinesh Memorial Gaijatra Cup
- Lalitpur: Hosts Namuna Sports Vs NSS In The Final Of 18th Gaijatra Cup; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Lalitpur: 17th Gaijatra Cup Kicks Off
- Lalitpur: Dhapakhel Ward 24 Constructing A Football Ground
- Lalitpur: Sports Ministry Supports Janamarga Yuwa Club With Nrs 25 Lakh For Ground Construction
Pitch Construction At Chyasal Stadium - VIDEO