Two Nepalese football clubs in Australia have provided monetary support to coach Nar Kumar Rai whose daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
Nepal XI and Campsie FC have jointly provided Nrs 39,298 to coach Nar Kumar for treatment of her daughter.
GoalNepal is running a fund raising campaign for former APF women's team coach Rai.
"I am thankful to Nepal XI and Campsie FC for their valuable support", said Rai.
The Rai family has already spent more than Nrs 14 lakh for the treatment. They have appealed football fraternity for the support.
If you want to contribute, please deposit money in this account and send us a receipt or proper information.
- GoalNepal Supporters Cover Medical Bill Of Injured Lokendra Karki
- 39 Gorkha Training Centre Football Team Donate NRs 33,600 To Bishwas
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Nepal U23 International Bishwas Shrestha
- GoalNepal Foundation Donates NRs 15,000 To Referee Harish Karki
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai