Two Nepalese football clubs in Australia have provided monetary support to coach Nar Kumar Rai whose daughter is suffering from blood cancer.
Nepal XI and Campsie FC have jointly provided Nrs 39,298 to coach Nar Kumar for treatment of her daughter.
GoalNepal is running a fund raising campaign for former APF women's team coach Rai.
"I am thankful to Nepal XI and Campsie FC for their valuable support", said Rai.
The Rai family has already spent more than Nrs 14 lakh for the treatment. They have appealed football fraternity for the support.
If you want to contribute, please deposit money in this account and send us a receipt or proper information.
- GoalNepal Foundation Donates NRs 15,000 To Referee Harish Karki
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai
- Rochester 11 FC Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 20,000
- GoalNepal Foundation Supports African Players With Daily Essentials
- GoalNepal Supporters Start Fund Raising Campaign For Kusumi Rai; Announces Nrs 20,000