GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR unit of Biba Media Group, has suported African players based in Nepal with daily essentials.
GoalNepal representative recently handed over essentials to the players in Kathmandu.
The essentials include 40 KG of rice, 3 Ltrs of cooking oil, Beaten Rice, Noodles, Eggs (three crates) and a gas cylinder that will last for three months.
GoalNepal Ambassador in USA, Mr. Jitu Kaka Basnet provided the monetary support to buy things for the struggling players who are unemployed due to COVID pandemic.
Ambassador Basnet said he was happy to support the players.
"GoalNepal is committed to provide support anyone related to Nepalese football. We wish everyone to remain safe and sound in this difficult time", said Basnet from USA.
To know more about GoalNepal Foundation,
- GoalNepal Supporters Cover Medical Bill Of Injured Lokendra Karki
- 39 Gorkha Training Centre Football Team Donate NRs 33,600 To Bishwas
- GoalNepal Foundation Starts Fund Raising Campaign For Nepal U23 International Bishwas Shrestha
- GoalNepal Foundation Donates NRs 15,000 To Referee Harish Karki
- GoalNepal Supporters Hand Over Nrs 2,64,698 To Coach Nar Bahadur Rai