Balaju football family has supported coach Nar Kumar Rai with Nrs 50,000 cash.
Former APF women's team coach, Rai and family are in financial stress as their daughter is suffering from blood cancer. He has appealed Nepalese football community for the support.
"More than 14 lakh rupees has already been spent in the treatment. I need support from football family", said Rai.
Nrs 50,000 from Balaju football family has already been handed over to Rai.
GoalNepal is also running the fund raising campaign.
Interested fans can donate money in the account of:
- GoalNepal Starts #StaySafe #StayActive #StayHealthy Campaign
- Former FIFA Referee Sachin Amatya & Former Nepal International Deepa Chhetri Raise Nrs 1,55,500 For Coach Nar Rai
- Nepal Japan Football Association (NJFA) Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 1,03,557
- Former APF Coach Nar Kumar Rai Appeals For Support To Save Her Daughter
- Bhutanese Nepali Team Timai Squad FC Donates Nrs 2,25,770 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar